- Go to nwtools.com.
- Choose Express.
- Enter the domain or IP address in the search field and click Go.
This will run a series of tests. Give the tools a moment to run and check your results. Here's what you should look for when viewing your results:
- Traceroute - The trace should have the last hop at a AdriaHost server.
- Whois - For Whois, you should make sure the name servers are pointed to AdriaHost and that they were not changed in the past 48 hours.
- Ping - Ping simply shows you the last IP from the traceroute, but you may still need a separate Ping test in some cases.
- Dig - The Dig will be listed under Answer Records, showing the information from the DNS zones. This information is much more advanced.