AdriaHost allows a maximum of 25% CPU usage limit. You may exceed this limit for no longer than 90 seconds.
It is unlikely that you hit the 25% CPU usage. Unless your site is script intensive and requires more processing.
Here are some valuable tricks to lessen your CPU usage.
- Reduce your number of banners and ads from other sites.
- Avoid using too many scripts, and do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
- The https protocol can slow down the site if you have set up unnecessary or complex redirects, this should be thoroughly passed with the site's developer
- Delete plugins that you no longer use (especially for Wordpress)
- Update the plugins you use and, if possible, use only the plugins that are really necessary for your business
- Delete the themes that you do not use (automatic update od themes also slowdown the site)
- Turn on caching on your site - the site will then serve already created static pages and will not spend CPU for new page creation for each visitor
Flash, video, audio, and image files are downloaded to the browser. This uses bandwidth only.
You are allowed to use 100% of your CPU resources. However, this is only a portion of the server's total CPU resources. If you are looking for more CPU resources than a Shared Server, you will NOT want to pick VPS; instead, you should choose a Dedicated Server.
You are allowed to use 100% of the server's CPU resources.
A good trick for VPS and Dedicated is to turn off the webstat programs (AWstat) that comes with your cPanel. Note that AWstat and other tracking tools use CPU and MySQL connections. By turning this off, you reduce your CPU usage.Also, even on a dedicated server, you can apply the load reduction tips that we already listed in this text and that will additionally involve your site.
You can see the offer of our Dedicated server here: Dedicated servers